• Honda GVC160 (160cc) EPA/CARB approved engine and 3100 rpm engine speed
• 21″ cutting width, 7 cutting height positions ranging from 1.10″ – 3.15″
• 3 in 1 cutting options – mulch, bag, or discharge clippings
• Large capacity 1.75 bushel catcher
• Experience comfort with the adjustable handlebars
• 7.5″ diameter (front), 10.5″ diameter (rear) wheel size
Out of stock
Make your summers more care-free with the Dirty Hand Tools 21″ push lawn mower. This machine features a reliable easy-start Honda GVC160 (160cc) EPA/CARB approved engine and a 3100 rpm engine speed. Also features a durable steel deck with a 21″ cutting width, and 7 cutting height positions ranging from 1.10″ to 3.15″. With it’s 3 in 1 cutting options, you have the choice of whether to mulch, bag, or discharge the clippings. Comes with a large capacity 1.75 bushel grass catcher so you can keep mowing. And experience comfort with the adjustable handlebars. 7.5″ diameter (front), 10.5″ diameter (rear) wheel size. Dimensions: 65″ long, 30″ wide, 44″ height (1651 x 762 x 1118 mm). You can trust Dirty Hand Tools for all your outdoor power equipment needs.