• Backed by 25 tons of splitting force and a 6.5 HP Kohler SH265 196cc EPA/CARB approved engine, the Dirty Hand Tools Professional Grade Log Splitter quickly splits through all types of softwoods and several types of hardwoods.
• This robust machine features a fast 11.2 second cycle time, down and back, and an auto return valve that retracts the cylinder with a simple tap, allowing for hands free movement to prepare for the next split or for moving other logs.
• Easily flips to the vertical splitting position with the pull of a pin for splitting those large, heavy, hard to handle rounds.
• Log catcher is not included with this model (optional accessory).
• You can trust Dirty Hand Tools for all your outdoor power equipment needs
25 ton horizontal/vertical professional grade log splitter. 25 tons maximum splitting force (tonnage and cycle times may vary dependent upon mechanical and environmental conditions). 6.5 HP 196cc Kohler SH265 (as rated by engine manufacturer), 3000 series EPA/CARB approved engine. 25 inch maximum log length. 11.2 second cycle time, down and back (as rated by engine manufacturer). 4.33 inch diameter x 24 inch stroke cylinder. Two stage 15 gallons/minute pump. 6.5 gallons max. system, 5 gallons operational hydraulic capacity. 7 inch high heat treated steel wedge. Beam has 7 inch foot plate. Auto return valve with adjustable detent. DOT approved 16 inch outside diameter high speed road tires. 2 inch ball with safety chains. Built-in log cradle. Log catcher is not included. Stripper plates are not removable on this model. 0.95 gallon gas tank. Optional Accessories: 4-way wedge, storage cover, log catcher kit.