Vertical/horizontal professional grade log splitter. For use with Cat. 1 and Cat. 2 tractors. Hooks to tractor 3-point hitch. 15 to 22 tons maximum splitting force (depends on tractor hydraulic system – splitting force is determined by cylinder size and tractor PSI). 25 inch maximum log length. 9 to 15.4 second cycle time, down and back (determined by cylinder size and GPM produced by tractor). 4 inch diameter x 24 inch stroke cylinder. 8 inch high heat treated steel wedge. Beam has 8 inch foot plate & removable stripper plates. Auto return valve with adjustable detent. Built-in log cradle. Vertical or horizontal operation. Dimensions: 72″L x 22″W, 42″H (72″ Vertical). Optional Accessories: 4-way wedge, fenders, storage cover, large log table, stroke reducer.
• Backed by 30 tons of splitting force and a 6.5 HP Kohler SH265 196cc EPA/CARB approved engine, the Dirty Hand Tools Professional Grade Log Splitter easily splits through all types of softwoods and many types of hardwoods.
• This robust machine features a 14.3 second cycle time, down and back, and an auto return valve that retracts the cylinder with a simple tap, allowing for hands free movement to prepare for the next split or for moving other logs.
• Easily flips to the vertical splitting position with the pull of a pin for splitting those large, heavy, hard to handle rounds.
• Includes a conveniently placed log catcher to hold logs and decrease lifting, enabling you to get through your project faster and with less strain on your body.
• You can trust Dirty Hand Tools for all your outdoor power equipment needs.