5-Ton electric horizontal log splitter. 5 tons maximum splitting force. 120V, 60Hz, 15A, 2HP (3,400). 2.8 quarts hydraulic capacity. 6 foot grounded, 3 prong connection. 20.5″ maximum log length. 25 seconds, down and back cycle time. 2.25″ diameter x 15.2″ stroke cylinder. 2,300 maximum PSI. 1 stage pump. 4.5″ high heat treated steel. 3.25″ x 5.25″ beam. Auto return valve. 6.5″ outside diameter tires. 14.5″ working height. Fast, dependable, easy to use electric powered. 2 HP motor runs on 120V. Ready to use, hydraulic fluid added. Gripped handle for easy transport. Built-in log cradle. Solid, flat proof tires/wheels.
• Backed by 30 tons of splitting force and a 6.5 HP Kohler SH265 196cc EPA/CARB approved engine, the Dirty Hand Tools Professional Grade Log Splitter easily splits through all types of softwoods and many types of hardwoods.
• This robust machine features a 14.3 second cycle time, down and back, and an auto return valve that retracts the cylinder with a simple tap, allowing for hands free movement to prepare for the next split or for moving other logs.
• Easily flips to the vertical splitting position with the pull of a pin for splitting those large, heavy, hard to handle rounds.
• Includes a conveniently placed log catcher to hold logs and decrease lifting, enabling you to get through your project faster and with less strain on your body.
• You can trust Dirty Hand Tools for all your outdoor power equipment needs.