10″ Mini Cultivator
- Mini Cultivator with 10″ tilling width
- 5″ tilling depth
- Replaceable tines
- Driver safety control lever
- Handlebars fold for storage
- 43cc engine 2 cycle EPA/CARB approved engine
- 40:1 gasoline/2 cycle oil fuel mix
- 240RPM tine speed
- 5″ diameter tires
- Neutral (disengaged) and forward (engaged) transmission
Out of stock
The Dirty Hand Tools agile front tine mini cultivator features a 43cc 2 cycle EPA/CARB approved engine, 10 inch tilling width, 5 inch tilling depth and replaceable tines. Featuring a neutral (disengaged) and forward (engaged) transmission, 240 rpm tine speed, a driver safety control lever, and handlebars that fold for easy storage; features usually reserved for much larger cultivators. This walk behind mini-cultivator will make quick work of your tilling, weeding and seed bed preparation. You can trust Dirty Hand Tools for all your outdoor power equipment needs. Additional Specifications: 5 inch diameter tires. 40:1 gasoline/2 cycle oil fuel mix. 49″ long, 12″ wide, 50″ high (including handlebar). Backed by a 2 Year / 2 Year Limited Warranty.
There are no reviews yet.