28 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter, Kohler Engine
- Professional grade log splitter
- 28 tons maximum splitting force
- 9.5 HP 277cc Kohler CH395 engine
- 10.5 second cycle time
- 4.5 inch diameter x 24 inch stroke cylinder
- Two stage 17.5 gallons/minute pump
- 8 gallons max. system
- 6.5 gallons operational hydraulic capacity
- 8 inch high heat treated steel wedge
- Beam has 8 inch foot plate & removable stripper plates
- Auto return valve with adjustable detent
- Built-in log cradle
- Log catcher included
- DOT approved 16 inch outside diameter high speed road tires
- 2 inch ball with safety chains
Out of stock
28 ton horizontal/vertical professional grade log splitter. 28 tons maximum splitting force (tonnage and cycle times may vary dependent upon mechanical and environmental conditions). 9.5 HP 277cc Kohler CH395 (as rated by engine manufacturer), Command Pro EPA/CARB approved engine. 25 inch maximum log length. 10.5 second cycle time, down and back (as rated by engine manufacturer). 4.5 inch diameter x 24 inch stroke cylinder. Two stage 17.5 gallons/minute pump. 8 gallons max. system, 6.5 gallons operational hydraulic capacity. 8 inch high heat treated steel wedge. Beam has 8 inch foot plate & removable stripper plates. Auto return valve with adjustable detent. DOT approved 16 inch outside diameter high speed road tires. 2 inch ball with safety chains. Built-in log cradle. Log catcher included. 1.95 gallon gas tank. Optional Accessories: 4-way wedge, fenders, storage cover, large log table, stroke reducer.
I bought this splitter at the end of last year. I had to order it as my local Lowe’s only kept the 27 ton on hand. They called me when it came in, towed it home and filled it with fuel and fluid, started on the first pull, no joke. I haven’t found anything it won’t split and I burn primarily red, white or black oak. Very happy with my purchase
Has to be the Rolls Royce of log splitters ~ a year later still starts on first pull and splits anything I put in front of it … Tows great!! Love the stand-up feature, it save my 70 yrs old back..
Purchased this unit 4 years ago. We split 10 cords a year, mostly oak and madrone. It has run flawlessly since the first start, just do prevenative maintenance each year.